Check in time: 2:00pm
Check out time: 12:00pm
- Guest must be 18 years or older with valid government-issued identification to reserve and check into the hotel.
- Check-in time at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 noon of the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day and are subject to room availability.
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the hotel from 2 p.m. on the day of registration until 12:00 p.m. (noon) All late check out request is subject to availability. Please advise us should you need to extend your stay BEFORE 12.00pm. Late check out shall be paid as follow:
- Up to 3 hours: 25% of the room charge
- Up to 6 hours: 50% of the room charge
- More than 6 hours: 100% of the room charge
- Check-in before 12pm is offered based on availability. A fee will apply and are subject to room availability.
- Golden Roof Hotel reserves the right to collect RM50.00 per stay deposit per room (refundable after check-out) upon check-in in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- RM50.00 required for 2nd key card requested (refundable after check-out). For security purposes and the safety for all our guests, all key cards must be returned to the front desk before exiting the hotel. Lost key cards will incur a replacement charge of RM50 each.
- Golden Roof Hotel accepts Malaysian Ringgit currency only, Visa and Mastercard credit cards. Debit Cards are is accepted. Ali Pay and BeeYours is also accepted.
- Golden Roof Hotel has been designated as a non-smoking accommodation. In the event a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest unit, a "Smoke Elimination Fee" of RM200 will be posted to the guest’s account upon check out.
- Pursuant with the Tourism Tax Act 2017, a charge of RM 10.00 per room per night Tourism Tax (TTx) will be levied on tourist(s) and non-resident guest(s). TTx will be collected at check-in and is payable by cash or credit card. TTx is excluded from room rates.
- Non-guaranteed reservations must be cancelled by 4:00 pm, 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid cancellation penalties. If you wish to cancel your reservation within the cancel policy, a 1-night penalty including taxes/fees will be applied.
- Golden Roof Hotel has the right to refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services.
- Golden Roof Hotel reserves the rights to limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hotel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel or any its belongings shall be liable for damages sustained by the innkeeper, including the hotel’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while maintenance is in progress. The hotel has the right to charge the guest for the liable damages without prior notice.
- The Management will not in any way be responsible for any loss / damage to the Guest belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or any other part of the hotel for any cause including theft or pilferage. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property, caused by themselves, their guest or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hotel any of the following as they disturb or endanger other Guests:
- animals or birds of any kind;
- objects emitting a foul odor; and
- unregistered firearms or swords or drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws.
- Pets or livestock, objects emitting a foul odor, any electrical appliances and / or equipment for heating and /or cooking purposes and unregistered firearms or swords or drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by law are not allowed in rooms and at all facilities on the property as a prerequisite on behalf of majority of the guests as a precaution towards guests with pet allergies. There is also a RM 200 cleaning fee charged immediately in the case of policy violation.
- Golden Roof Hotels room types are as follows and may vary among our Hotels in different locations: Standard Single maximum occupancy is 1 adult. Standard king, standard queen, standard twin maximum occupancy is 2 adults. Premier king and superior suite maximum occupancy is 3 adults and 1 children below 6 years old. Deluxe suite maximum occupancy is 3 adults. Double king, double queen and family suite maximum occupancy is 4 adults and 1 children below years old. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another guestroom for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct himself / herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premises. The Management has the rights to request any guest to vacate his / her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default The Management has the rights to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her.
- All vehicle(s) must be listed on the registration at check-in. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. All Golden Roof Hotel shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the hotel property.
- Golden Roof Hotel does not provide extra bed, laundry service and newspaper.
- All guests’ personal data and information are private and confidential. Golden Roof Hotel will not entertain third party that requested to obtain the information.
- The Hotel liabilities for valuables is governed by Section 4, Innkeeper Act 1952.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you in relation to our website. This includes information provided at the time of : If you contact us through our general enquiry form, we may keep a record of that correspondence; Details of transactions (including details of payment cards used) that you carry out through our website; Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and/or the resources that you access; and Information that you provide when you enter a competition or promotion, and, When you report a problem with our website; Information that you provide when registering to one of our programmes, including, but not limited to, registration to our website, corporate account request, Booking Bonus registration and claim, e-newsletter subscription, registration to our Signature loyalty programme and Optimum leisure membership, Information that you provide when submitting a Meetings and Events enquiry.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you for the purposes of: Providing you with our services; Dealing with your booking, enquiries and other requests; Administering your booking and other services; Tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences; Direct-marketing products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns. Providing you with information about other products, special offers and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This may include products and services made available by selected partners and any member of our group of companies.
We may contact you by telephone for these purposes. Calls may be recorded for quality control purposes.
Information that you enter into our booking forms
Information that you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to your booking/enquiry/attempted transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to you, or to call you to respond to the enquiry, or for the purposes outlined above, or to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. We will not use this information for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
Where we store your personal information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. We may disclose your personal information to: any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries; successors in title to our business; to suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf; to third parties (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors); and where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Apart from where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, we will only disclose your personal information to our selected business partners and service providers: For the purpose of administrating your requests and any booking; For providing other services which you have requested; and To communicate an offer of other goods and services, with your prior consent.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or processing. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on our website when booking a room.
User shall receive 2 email notifications from the payment gateway provider and also our hotel website within the transaction day. If you do not receive any email notification, kindly inform for getting the details of your bookings.
Once a reservation is booked you are allowed to modify/cancel online on your own before 72 hours prior to the arrival date and no cancellation fees. Please call us at +605-312 8588 or email us at email@example.com.
If the guest failed to show-up on the arrival date (No Show) or cancellation of room reservation is done after the 72 hours threshold (3 days prior to the arrival date), a one night room charge will be imposed.
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed except for the transaction fees charged which is non-refundable.
Customer will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after making payment. Customer has to print out the confirmation email along with their identification card for verification purposes.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org